Provide a unique garden wedding guests wouldn’t soon forget.
Denneya and Chris. An interior designer and architect. This couple exudes style and know exactly what they want. Guests had travelled from interstate and New Zealand to be part of this spectacular Thursday wedding.
Denneya’s parent’s country home.
The ceremony was held in the garden adjoining the pool house, under a canopy of ancient trees.
Note: click on any of the image to view full size versions.
The reception was held in a clear marquee dripping in greenery and gold centrepieces.
The tables were adorned in antique gold candle sticks and holders along with delicate vases with pops of colour.
Even the bar – an old horse shed, was themed with florals cascading from the roof.
She Designs Events – Sheree
A mix of vintage and bohemian. The clear marquee and surrounding gardens were styled to the nines.
Touches of white, gold and pink were dotted throughout the space.
A chandelier hanging over the purpose built dance floor made for a romantic setting as the sun went down.
When guests arrived to the ceremony, they were welcomed with homemade pink lemonade served in beautiful ornate urns.
After the ceremony, the couple chose delectable canapés for guests to enjoy in the garden. Once they moved into the dining marquee, guests were served with an alternate entrée and main. The couple knew their guests would be up and about after the meal, so dessert share platters were sent to the tables and to the dance floor.
CANAPES ON ARRIVAL
- Mini bruschetta of mozzarella, prosciutto and rocket pesto
- Saffron, manchego and fontina arancini with herb aioli
- Peking duck and shallot pancakes with plum sauce
- Lamb shank, pearl barley and stout mini pie
- Teriyaki wagyu beef barrelled on smeared edamame and dressed herbs
- Flamed king prawns, asparagus, sliced kumato, baby sorrel and basil vinaigrette
- Herb crusted grass fed beef fillet, potato puree, butter beans, roasted root vegetables with rich masala jus
- Atlantic salmon, mint and caper crushed potatoes, charred buttered asparagus with lemon hollandaise
- Lime meringue pies
- Chocolate mousse tartlets with raspberry and crushed honeycomb
- Pink chocolate Macaroon
- Red velvet wedding cake