It’s our business philosophy, the basis of our organisational culture and our social purpose.
Established in 2015, Foodified™ represents our respect for our clients, producers and the environment. In practice, this commitment means:
- Protecting and enhancing the environments where our business operates
- Innovating with waste management techniques
- Working in collaboration with suppliers, venues, and clients to deliver product integrity
- Minimising our environmental footprint
- And giving back to the communities in which we operate.
For our clients and venue partners, Foodified™ provides an understanding of where we source produce and informs our selection of suppliers - an important component of our quality assurance.
This seal of excellence is recognised in the marketplace as a stamp that signifies:
- Only fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Detail in our menu selections and presentation
- Sourcing policies that ensure best and consistent quality, on-time delivery, and stable pricing
- Our purpose to “create innovative and nutritious foods which inspire our customers to make good food choices”
Talk to the team at Laissez-faire Catering about your next event:
Consider these venues for your next Sydney event: