If you are the assigned event planner in your office, we’ve got some tips to help make conferences and corporate meetings a bit less boring.
Suggest a breakfast meeting or lunch meeting to your boss. If you haven’t tried this before, you might find that getting the office together for some food and coffee during the meeting will lift spirits and make the day go faster.
Catering for Corporate Breakfast Meetings
Morning meetings tend to be more efficient for decision making. The mind and body are fresh so any issues can be handled without too much drag. It’s also easier to schedule time for a meeting in the morning rather than later in the day or after work. Also, most breakfast meetings are done within an hour or two, thus it will not hinder any other schedules during the day.
To ensure everyone stays focused but doesn’t get burnt out, organise a breakfast menu that attendees will look forward to. A breakfast meeting menu may include:
- Eggs benedict with smoked salmon
Crispy bacon and egg rolls with lettuce, tomato and chilli jam
Poppy seed bagels with cream cheese
- Honey glazed ham and cheddar buttery croissant
- Corn fritters with crispy bacon
- Omelette of smoked fish, cheddar cheese, chives, Spanish onion, rocket leaves and sourdough toast
- Roasted filled mushroom on wood fired bread, topped with asparagus, poached egg, hollandaise sauce and a confit of heirloom tomatoes
- Plus fresh juices, tea and coffee.
Click the image below to download our breakfast menu:
if you are having trouble downloading our menus, please turn your ad block extensions off
Take note that not all corporate meetings can happen in the morning. Meetings that are meant to solidify business or working relations or are meant to close deals are best held during lunch time.
Catering for Corporate Lunch Meetings
You might want to consider a lunch meeting for more focused training meetings, company announcements and discussing new business deals.
Below are some lunch catering ideas for your next meeting:
- Sandwich selection with different bread varieties like rye, Turkish roll, white, oatmeal, baguettes
- Seasonal fruit platters
- Juices, organic coffee, hand selected teas and water
- Poached chicken Thai salad, roasted peanuts, vermicelli noodles and nam jim dressing
- Italian grilled sausages and cherry tomatoes
- Pasta salad with fresh ricotta and oregano
- Baby smoked salmon and green shallot frittata with sour cream
- Pumpkin and ricotta mini quiche
- Sesame beef and lemongrass skewers with chili dipping sauce.
Click the image below to download our working lunch menu:
Hiring a catering service that will take care of the food is one item you can take off your own plate when planning a corporate meeting.
Serve up some great food so staff can focus on building solid working relationships and getting work done.