Laissez-faire Catering have implemented an organisation-wide return to work policy specifically adhering to NSW government regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19. This is to protect visitors, clients, staff, suppliers and anyone our organisation comes in contact with as we operate in this new environment.
In addition to our own company policy, we are also undertaking the following steps:
- Restaurant & Catering Association COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practise Training completed by all staff;
- Clear and prominent internal and external COVID signage
- Separate public entry and exit points for our cafes and kiosks
- Limited seating and contactless payment procedures
- Managed entry to venues to ensure the correct number of customers is maintained (as per the recommended limits for each re-opening stage)
- Separate order and collection points for counter service
- Staggered seating times and fixed sitting times for our eat in venues
- Room size consideration to meet and still maintain social distancing measures
- Individually controlled air conditioned function spaces
- Video conferencing and telephone conferencing solutions
- Creative menu options and food presentation to reduce possible cross contamination
If you any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us here.