Thursday 4 October 2018, White Umbrella, Australian National Maritime Museum and Laissez-Faire Catering partnered to deliver an exceptional event for White Umbrella for their client engagement! The event was designed by White Umbrella along with their impressive new furniture collection.
Endeavour Pavilion is the exquisite gem of the Australian National Maritime Museum fleet of venue spaces. It’s situated on the pristine waters of Darling Harbour, with breathtaking views, overlooking North Sydney through to the CBD Skyline. It’s positioned alongside an iconic HMB Endeavour, the replica of Captain Cook’s Tall Ship!
Guests enjoyed a sample of our summer collection menu, which included:
- Chicken ballotine with truffle mushrooms and parmesan crisp (gf)
- Poppy seed macaron, beetroot cured ocean trout, lemon creme fraiche
- Truffle ricotta and rosemary fig jam tart (v)
- Lamb and rosemary pie, toasted fennel
- Sweet potato and ginger wonton, lime and chilli refresher (v)
- Charred Waygu beef, caramelised onions, roma tomato, lettuce on a milk bun
- Beer battered fish and rosemary salted chips, mayo
- 12 hr slow cooked beef cheek, creamy garlic polenta, chimichurri
The only part of the evening that we missed was the stunning sunset due to the weather!
Photos taken by Creative Events Photography.
Photographer: Creative Events Photography
What's Up Next?
We'll be posting more and more of these featured event pieces. Let us know on Facebook if you like them!
Need a caterer for your own event? If you like what you see we can produce something just as fantastic for you. Get started here.