Laissez-faire Catering are pleased to share with you the latest spectacular event in our portfolio!
Over the weekend Laissez-faire Catering were asked by Sydney's leading venue source and event management company Event Advisers to assist putting together a gala dinner at one of Sydney’s most fabulous homes.
Together with Exponet, AV 360 & Divine Events we transformed this spectacular garden setting into a gala dinner location that guest would never forget!
Check out our behind-the-scenes photos during setup!
We served delicate canapes and oyster shuckers greeted guest on arrival. The brief was strict and there was no room for error and guests were only to be served Laurent Perrier.
Our concept for the dinner was to create a dining experience to thrill all the senses.
Our Bespoke Menu
- Tuna tataki, pickled enoki, shredded vegetables, ginger and seed mustard sauce(gf)
- Warm goats curd and fig tart compressed tomato and young basil (v)
- Baked Ora king salmon, asparagus spears, silky corn veloute
- Seared Wagyu rump medallion, roasted pumpkin, calvo nero, mushroom jus
- Eton mess, white chocolate mousse, berry compote, meringue, cocoa dust (gf)
Need a stunning, tailored menu for your next event? Laissez-faire Catering will produce something delicious and bespoke just for you. Contact us today!