The time to start planning for your company's 2020 conferences is now! Starting early on your event planning gives you the chance to make sure everything is perfect. You'll be able to take your time planning, connect with others for ideas, and secure the best venues and Sydney corporate catering services.
Why Should You Start Planning Your 2020 Conference Now?
The best venues and caterers are booked months in advance. If you want your event to really shine, you need to book a location as soon as possible — and that begins with research. You're not going to find the perfect venue overnight, nor are you going to be able to develop your catering menu immediately. Starting your planning now gives you time to really let the event reveal itself to you.
Here are the major advantages of starting early:
- Don't get out booked. What happens if you wait too long, and can't find any available venues? You'll just have to settle for the venues that are available.
- Get better rates. The earlier you book, the more likely you are to be able to get a great deal. Rates are going to rise closer to the date, as demand will also rise.
- Plan more thoroughly. With more time, you can ensure that the occasion goes off without a hitch — something especially important for a large event.
- Get information to you attendees. The earlier you have a venue, the earlier you can tell your attendees where they're going, so you can plan ahead.
- Plan for dietary restrictions. If you need to poll attendees regarding allergies and dietary restrictions, you will need additional planning time.
- Get it out of the way. Undoubtedly, you're a busy person who has other responsibilities. Getting the planning over with means you won't get bogged down if you have other priorities.
- Avoid any last minute issues. If a problem comes up, it'll come up now... not just before the event. You'll be better prepared and be able to reduce your risk.
- Create a complete menu. The most memorable part of any business gathering is the food. Start crafting the menu now to make sure it's perfect by the time the conference begins.
There are many things that should be handled as soon as possible, and planning for a 2020 conference is one of them. 2020 is just around the corner, and if you haven't planned for your major events yet, you may find yourself having to rush later on.
Where Should You Start?
A conference is a tremendous undertaking. Many people don't start their conference planning immediately because they are feeling overwhelmed. But breaking your planning down into distinct steps and stages can help you manage your planning more effectively.
Start with your head count and your general idea for the event. How long will the conference run? What general location should the conference be in? Will it need to be closer to the airport or farther from it? All these questions will help you with our decision-making later on.
Take the time to consider your guests, who they are, and what they like. Plan an appropriate theme, and eventually that will lead you to the ideal venue. By planning ahead, you won't need to settle for whatever is available at the last minute.
There are some distinct advantages to connecting with a caterer before you select a venue. At Laissez-faire, we know the best venues in the area, and we're able to help customers find the venues that best suit the needs for their event. Not every venue is suitable to every occasion, and catering for corporate events in particular can require specific things from a venue.
Contact Laissez-faire Today to Get Started
Do you have a conference coming up in 2020? The time to book a caterer and a venue is now.
Contact Laissez-faire today to get started.
You can call us at (02) 9209 4810 or make an enquiry online.