“compelling performances in the midst of a beautiful 19th century church” MCM Media.
The iconic Live at the Chapel. This event has been throwing musicians into the spotlight for over 20 years. Laissez-faire had the pleasure of catering for the most recent event with Angus & Julia Stone.
The event showcased Samsung’s newest music app – Milk.
The brief was to create a menu that entices and excites guests in between sets.
The food should be on trend with nods to the ancient sophistication of the setting.
St Stephen’s Anglican Church and Cemetery in Newtown
This gothic church was constructed in 1874 with elegant stain glass windows and towering pillars.
- Peking BBQ Duck pancakes with Hoi Sin Sauce
- Prosciutto wrapped Rockmelon with Pecorino & Baby Rocket
- Sashimi Tuna & Fresh Herb Rice Paper Rolls with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Wagyu Beef Burgers
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Coleslaw & a Smokey BBQ Sauce
- Tartlet of Baked Ricotta, Zucchini & Lemon Thyme
- Wild Mushroom & Spinach Arancini
- Salt & Pepper Prawns
- Lamb Kofta & Mint Yoghurt