Poptail season has officially started … We all need a little fruit in our lives and some booze this season
Makes 18 popsicles
- 8 oz. fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice (about a 1lb grapefruit)
- 12 oz. strawberries (about 12 medium strawberries)
- 5 oz vodka
- Place the juiced grapefruit and whole strawberries in a food processor or a blender and process until everything is pureed.
- Add vodka and process for another 20-30 seconds to blend well.
- Pour mixture into popsicles mold.
- Place foil on top of popsicle form and cut a tiny hole in the centre of each well. Stick popsicle stick through the whole.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen solid. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.