Terms & Conditions
- Laissez-faire catering services are hired under the terms and conditions set out below. Please note that venue or third party services are separate.
- On booking confirmation a catering deposit of $1,000.00 is required.
- Full payment of all known catering costs is payable at least (7) seven days prior to your event.
- Please note all dietary requirements must be submitted by the client in writing at least (7) seven days prior to your event.
- It is the client's responsibility to make wait staff aware of anyone with dietary requirement on the day in order to full fill their specific request.
- Special meals will not be provided unless the specific individual advices wait staff of their dietary requirements.
- Any outstanding catering balance after your event is payable immediately upon issue of the final invoice.
- Payments can be made by direct credit (EFT), cheque, credit card or cash.
- To ensure maximum value and efficiency for you, Laissez-faire requires confirmation of final numbers 7 days prior to your event.
- Surcharges will apply for all events held on a Sunday (15%) and public holidays (20%), this surcharge is calculated on the total food and beverage spend.
- Laissez-faire has a Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy.
- It is illegal to serve alcoholic beverages to any person who is intoxicated. We reserve the right to refuse service to such person and or request the departure from the premises.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org