Popsicle season has officially started and we all need a little fruit in our lives (and some booze for the adults). Great at a beach BBQ, by the pool or just about anywhere!
These popsicles are super easy to make and are full of fruit.
Makes 18 popsicles
230ml fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 230 grams strawberries (about 12 medium strawberries)
- 140ml vodka
Place the juiced grapefruit and whole strawberries in a food processor or a blender and process until everything is pureed.
- Add vodka and process for another 20-30 seconds to blend well.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place foil on top of popsicle mold and cut a tiny hole in the centre of each.
- Stick popsicle stick through the hole.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen solid.
- To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of the molds for 2-3 seconds.